This graphic design pack is filled with 50 different types of glowing light streaks. Available in two different formats, Photoshop Brushes and JPEG images. The images have full color intact as well as larger dimensions making them more versatile. The great thing about the brushes is they have a transparent background. You choose your format or download both of them.
As with all of our resources, personal and commercial use is welcomed and encouraged!
Mini Tutorial – How to Add Color to the Images
1. Open one of the images in Photoshop.
2. Create a New Layer and Fill it with a colorful gradient.
3. Change the layers blending mode to Overlay.
Mini Tutorial – Obtain Maximum Glow with PS Brushes
1. Choose a Brush from our Lighting Effects Brush Pack
2. Create a New Layer and select a very vibrant color.
3. Click once to lay down the pixels of the lighting effect brush.
3. Duplicate the layer and add a Color Overlay of White.
You can then add a Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer to play with the colors.
Please help us out by retweeting this post. Thank you!
Did you like this pack? We have a ton of amazing freebies you should check out. Download all of them and start your collection of awesome resources.